Royal Sovereign RBC-3100
Royal Sovereign’s RBC-3100 Bill Counter is the perfect solution for fast, accurate cash and bill counting with all the safety and comfort of counterfeit detection. The RBC-3100 includes Ultraviolet (UV), Magnetic (MG) and Infrared (IR) counterfeit detection systems and counts at lightning fast 1200 bills per minute. Its front-load hopper can hold up to a hefty 300 bills. The easy to use button controls and vivid digital display make it simple to change settings. Batch and add mode makes it easy to band, transport, and store your cash.
Fast and Convenient Operation
- Counts at a fast 1200 bills per minute, saving you time and effort
- Convenient front loading hopper easily holds 300 bills at a time
- Automatically starts counting when bills are placed in the hopper, and automatically stops counting when bills run out
- The machine will run an automatic self test every time it is turned on to ensure accurate bill counting
Integrated Counterfeit Detection
- Ultraviolet (UV) Counterfeit Detection
- Magnetic Counterfeit Detection
- Infrared Counterfeit Detection
Easy Bill Batching and Adding
- Batch mode allows you to “batch” or preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to, then stop, and wait for the counted bills to be removed. Once the counted batched stack is removed, the bill counter will continue counting the remaining bills in the hopper. Simply set the batch number and let the machine count up to the preset batch number. A perfect feature for bill banding, transportation, and storage.
- Add mode allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
- The RBC-3100 can count up to 72,000 bills per hour or over 570,000 bills per day